Reply To: Introduce Yourself and Chat

ZSplash Forums Getting To Know One Another Introduce Yourself and Chat Reply To: Introduce Yourself and Chat

NeSSa
Participant

Hopefully coming to their senses! I shall take you up on your offer, John, when I get closer, thanks. I spent many a pleasant afternoon in Donostía at a little bookstore on the square, with the owner helping me to begin the learning process of Euskara – a language all its own and quite ancient. I was there for a while, and over the 10th of April. The woman with whom I was staying cautioned me not to go down to the beach because it was solidarity day and ‘things could happen.’ So, of course I went right down. I wound up with the most beautiful, inspiring day! I sang “We Shall Overcome” in Spanish, and talked with many young folks who really have a sense of What Is (unlike so many here, unfortunately.)

I lived in a tiny place in a hostel that my friend owns – to my right on my wee balcony, the cathedral; to the left down about a block and a half, the bay – and out that bay and across the Atlantic, Wexford Town in the southeast of Eire. I’m making myself homesick! I’d like to hear more about your verb matrix.

Con amistad,

NeSSa