Is it possible to delete forum posts?

ZSplash Forums AskAlbert Is it possible to delete forum posts?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  zeRbidderrets zeRbidderrets 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Green
    Participant

Is it possible to delete forum posts?

Michael Albert
    Participant

Perhaps soon, but not yet…

Michael Acuña
    Participant

I’ve also noticed that the forum software only enables a limited time span to edit a post before that option is eliminated. Users like myself, who only noticed typos and errors after reading them posted, may find this somewhat irksome.

Site Administrator
    Participant

IT is because, I think, forums are continuing dialogues and once there are relies, changing would be problematic…as the reply might be addressed at something that has been altered. That is my guess, anyhow – at any rate, the forum system is a wordpress package – and for now, at least, it is what it is…

The clothing is very soft and comfortable, as well as flattering; you just don’t want to take it off.When I just started out on yoga, I couldn’t tell too which is the best to watch if I have limited time.powerlifted its way to a thirdquarter profit that beat its own and analysts’ expectations, the company said Thursday.Before we continue with the topic, let us take a pause for some reminders from experts in yoga. lululemon athletica canada This type of mat for yoga does not contain any harmful components that may produce adverse reaction to the skin due to prolonged contact.The amount of support depends on the style, for instance, the Bounce Breaker bra will offer a lot more support than the Not So Deep bra.Nervous or private dogs may of course request private classes with their owners as suggested by the Nameste Yoga Studio in Tallahassee Florida.Lululemon stock plummeted in response to the news early Monday evening and continued to fall in after hours trading. ollow the tips below to see how you can buy cheap Michael Kors handbags in a variety of stores.Again in advance of I really commenced working at all I used to appear for secure footwear for diverse good reasons and somehow I wound up with a pair of Asics 2150, also referred to as the Asics GT 2150 for some purpose even though that sounds more like a auto to me.Much of the weight of the shoe is balanced on the heel which makes it extremely comfortable, and which makes it very lightweight and comfortable for everyone.or the “Princesses” of the trick-or-treaters, this can prove to be a little harder. asics shoes These stores also have a lot more options to choose from, making them much more preferred by some people.It has consistently been the world’s principal manufacturer who manufacture first class quality footwear.Asics Onitsuka Tiger Shoes To Protect Feet Soft, Affordable Long-term Use Of Cushion MaterialNiagara Falls is the five star luxury hotels which overlooks the majestic waterfalls near the hotels. Police say an initial investigation shows 28yearold Gabriel Ramos, the driver of the Caprice, disobeyed the red light and was traveling westbound on East Jefferson when he collided with the Toyota driven by 27yearold Heather Braem.We pay out 100%!!!!! Most people realize how a tier marketing system works, but for those who do not, I am going to give you a brief explanation.Shannie Duff’s comments about the proposed additional four towers on Tiffany Lane in St.5 per cent every year and airconditioning makes up 49 per cent of energy use in north Queensland. tiffany jewellery canada Her memories seemed tinged with the scent of magnolias, jonquils, dogwoods, evoking a particular time and a particular way of life.A fire burned down her house in Frayser last Wednesday, leaving her and the children without a home.Its shares fell 3 percent Friday after Bank of America warned in a note that Tiffany’s wellheeled foreign customer base could be trailing off, especially as airlines cut back flights and start to hike prices.Last year, Giant Ryan won the Smile Sprint (Grade 2) and the Ponche at Calder and the Vosburgh Invitational (Grade 1) at Belmont.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.