Assigning categories to ZBlog posts in edit mode

ZSplash Forums AskAlbert Assigning categories to ZBlog posts in edit mode

This topic contains 31 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  carpinteyrolib carpinteyrolib 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m having trouble assigning categories to my Zblog post. I can see the list of tick boxes for the various categories available in the “quick edit” mode on the ZBlog interface, but the tick boxes don’t work. Clicking on them does nothing.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

AJ

jonpatterns
    Participant

Zblog is based on wordpress.org? There might be help on their forum.

What operating system and web browser are you using?

I tried searching google for “wordpress”; “new post”; “categories”; and “assign error”, and nothing relevant to my problem came up.

I’m running Chrome on a Windows 7 Home Premium.

Anonymous

A.J. I’m having the same problem. I know a whiz who can figure it out so I will let you know if we come up with anything helpful.

Thanks Vicki, much appreciated.

Anonymous

Hi!
    The first contact couldn’t help us out. I have another that knows more about WordPress. She has a lot of work now, but I’ll let you know when she has time to check. 🙂

Ah, that is a shame.

I’ve also tried to tick the category boxes in Mozilla Firefox, encountered the same problem as in Chrome unfortunately.

Anonymous

Have you been able to add images to your blogs?
    I have some great images to go with my blogs, but can’t make it work.

I’ve never felt the need to include images in the text of my blog posts, but I was intending to learn how, just in case. I taught myself html just from online tutotials so I could format my blog posts. I was planning to use the same approach to find out how to insert images. I hope this error you’re describing can be resolved/circumvented somehow. Perhaps we should start a different forum topic.

Anonymous

I don’t think we need a new topic. I’ll contact my friend she is great with navigating blogs and web sites. I’ll ask her both questions.:)

There are a number of ways to make yourself more beautiful. This means learning all you can on how this can be achieved. Here, you will find some great suggestions to improve your existing routine or to create a whole new one.

Slathering on sunscreen is the best thing that you can do to keep your skin safe from the sun. When sifting through the many sunscreen options, it makes sense to opt for ones with organic or healthy ingredients and antioxidants. This ensures skin looks great with no damage.

As part of a weekly routine, use a little Vaseline for your cuticles. This will facilitate nail growth. It will also make your nails and cuticles look healthier. You’ll notice the result pretty quickly since it’s something that takes effect almost immediately.

You should be sure to exfoliate. Exfoliation is a great technique to use in order to reveal the healthy skin layers that are hiding underneath the visible skin. If you have sensitive skin, you may not want to exfoliate every day, but you should still at least try to do it once or twice a week. This will give your face a fresh, radiant glow and will prevent your pores from becoming blocked by oils and dead skin cells.

If you eyes are red, no amount of eyeshadow or eyeliner can hide that, even if they give you striking eyes full of sexiness. Stow away eye drops in whatever bag you are carrying. You will be thankful to have them the next time your eyes scream for relief from staring at a computer screen or a day in the blinding sun.

If your facial type is square, soften your look by applying creamy rose colored or coral colored blush. Apply the blush to your cheeks with your fingers and gently fan the color towards your temples.

Soften a square or angular face shape with a rose or coral cream blush. With your fingers, put the blush on the top of the cheek, then use a gentle tugging motion to spread out the color up toward your temples.

Expert make-up artists use the color pink all the time. It draws the eye away from problem areas. If you are fighting an outbreak or missed out on some sleep, use a bright lipstick to focus attention elsewhere.

Try using small pieces of any teabag for torn nails. To begin, take out the tea leaves from the bag. Then, cut a small section from the bag that is big enough for covering the damaged area on your nail. Carefully put the piece of teabag over the damage and seal it on firmly with a coat of clear nail polish, or the color of your current manicure.

Curry leaf chutney is a great way to prevent your hair from going gray. The chutney is a safe, natural way to encourage growth of cells that form pigment, or color, for your hair. Try one teaspoon per day.

A good way to prevent dark circles under the eyes is with cucumbers or rosewater. Both of these have natural properties that will cool your eyes and lighten the skin beneath them. You can use this treatment by taking a cotton pad and dipping it in the liquid from either rosewater or cucumbers. Put this over your eyes for at least 15 minutes.

Making beauty improvement plans can be exciting, especially since you are now better prepared to do so. Now that you are aware of what actually works well you should have the confidence to help make your appearance much more pleasing to other people.

Kenny Farr has worked as an equipment manager only at Oregon, and without another program for comparison he acknowledges his sense of normalcy has been warped like a rubber sole. Last season Oregon football chose its uniforms from a pool of eight jerseys, eight pants, six helmets, seven cleats and six socks. Then add helmet decals and gloves. Finally, multiply that by about 100 players. Farr, now answerable for solely football, is a master of spreadsheets.

“I guess I enjoy the organized chaos of it,” he said, “If you may had one helmet it seems like it could be kind of … boring.”
    It had not been always like this. He didn’t always have a row of NFL helmets on his shelf signed by everyone from Ducks in the pros to Ray Lewis and Howie Long. Cornerback Darrelle Revis – who played at the University of Pittsburgh — once shipped a New York Jets helmet west in appreciate your receiving one of the “care packages” Oregon sends its alums who make an active NFL roster, as well as special VIPs.

Farr came to Eugene from Grants Pass in 1997 and found his way into the equipment room as a student manager. It was only one year earlier that Knight asked his famous question of football coach Mike Bellotti: “What do we need to go to the next level?” It was only three seasons after Oregon wore a mix of Riddell and Nike uniforms en route to its first Rose Bowl berth in 37 years.

Knight and Oregon ultimately reshaped this program with glass, steel, speed and the spread offense. But with rubber, leather and air cushioning, the Ducks have gone a step further, creeping to the forefront of the imagination of sneaker collectors around the world, some of whom have likely never watched a single Ducks game.

Looking beyond Bowerman’s waffle trainers and the typical, retail sneakers Nike has co-opted into Duck colors, Oregon’s the recent past of customized player-edition Nikes began in 2003. Home white and road green versions of LeBron James’ second signature shoe were instant hits.

“That kind of exploded,” DePaula says.

It wasn’t until 2009, however, that Nike’s Air Jordan model, its flagship shoe, met Oregon, its flagship school.

The idea’s genesis is hazy but what’s clear is Knight, former head coach Chip Kelly and Tinker Hatfield — Nike’s VP of Creative Concepts, an original Jordan designer and a former letter-winning Duck pole vaulter — were the driving forces. Now, Hatfield designs the Oregon Jordans largely by himself.

Though the designs for each Jordan were created at least two decades ago, the updated colors and accents made them unlike any previous iteration. Each time the sneakers are revealed to the players, two things happen: They go wild and Farr’s popularity skyrockets.

“My phone fills up those days with (Ducks) in the NFL, ‘How should we find some good?'” Farr says. “For the right people and former players we want to take care of them but there are a lot of calls from people who are friends of guys and it’s like, I can not do that. It’s nothing personal against them but it is not my stuff to give you. There must be a line drawn.”

The Oregon Jordans will most likely never be released at retail and with such limited supply comes delirious demand. DePaula says he’s seen pairs of recent Oregon-edition Foamposite Ones that retail for $250 selling for $700, and they are available in select stores. For a rare UO Jordan, price can stretch into the thousands. Ten Oregon Jordans were recently listed on eBay with asking prices exceeding $3,000.

Oregon’s level of security over its Jordans stockpile can feel akin to a government’s supervision over a valuable arsenal. To reduce players’ temptation to promote, the Ducks issue Jordans sometimes only for a certain game before requiring these shoes checked in until Nike and Oregon would like them worn again. Shoes also have identifying details like a player’s number often sewn in, though motivated sellers can simply cover the marks with tape, for example, when advertising them online.
    Even Jordans that celebrities and special Nike athletes receive are frequently logged.

The way you feel about yourself has a huge impact on the way others see and perceive you. If you feel that you are beautiful, you will think positively and feel confident. This makes others see you as beautiful, too. This article has what you need to know about looking and feeling great.

Apply Vaseline to your feet before you go to bed. This makes your feet feel nice and soft, which is almost like a pedicure. Using this technique routinely every single night will ensure you don’t forget to do it. Smooth the Vaseline over your feet, and then slip on a pair of thick socks. The Vaseline will work on your feet as you sleep!

Using a facial moisturizer is a necessity. A facial moisturizer should be used, even if your skin is greasy or oily. For maximum benefits, choose an SPF moisturizer.

Letting your hair dry naturally is the best way to prevent heat damage. Your hair and scalp can suffer immensely from the heat that is applied by the hair dryer, straightening iron and curling iron. Put your hairdryer on the lowest setting to avoid damage to your hair. This protects you hair and keeps it silky and soft.

Using color to emphasize your eyes is an age old trick that women use with the application of eye shadow. If you have hazel or green eyes, apply color that brings out the best in your eyes. Try using silvery pewter, deep purples, lavender and light brown for this purpose.

Baking soda is a cheap alternative to helping your hair be shiny again. Mix a little bit of baking soda and shampoo in your hand. Then wash your hair normally. This will restore the luster to your hair.

Soften a square or angular face shape with a rose or coral cream blush. With your fingers, put the blush on the top of the cheek, then use a gentle tugging motion to spread out the color up toward your temples.

Apply shimmer with a light touch in carefully selected areas that will be exposed to light. It will create a flattering glow effect. When you use highlighter, put it on your brows, nose, and cheekbones; then set with loose powder.

Honey is a beauty secret that every woman should know about. There are many benefits from honey, both when you put it on your skin and when you ingest it. Use honey as a natural exfoliant, by mixing it up with a bit of sugar. Adding honey to a lotion can also boost moisture. Make your hair soft and shiny by adding some honey to the shampoo you are using.

You could create your own mouthwash at home using a mixture of peppermint oil and purified water. Add a single drop of peppermint oil for each ounce of water used. The purified water should initially be boiled. Then place the number of drops of oil you require into a large glass or ceramic container. Next you are going to add boiling water. Keep the container covered with a clean handkerchief or other cloth while it cools. Decant into a bottle with a tightly fitting lid. Your mouthwash is ready for use!

A good way to prevent dark circles under the eyes is with cucumbers or rosewater. Both of these have natural properties that will cool your eyes and lighten the skin beneath them. You can use this treatment by taking a cotton pad and dipping it in the liquid from either rosewater or cucumbers. Put this over your eyes for at least 15 minutes.

Is creating a beauty routine of your own something you understand how to do? Do you have a defined starting point? Do you know how to achieve your desired look? If you have answers for these questions, you are ready to put the tips you have just read to work.

You want to be more beautiful, no? That is definitely a useful subject. There are a lot of ways to do this, but you have to be somewhat skilled. Do you have all of the knowledge you need to get the most out of your beauty products? If you answered no to this question, the tips and advice contained in this article will be of great help to you.

Slathering on sunscreen is the best thing that you can do to keep your skin safe from the sun. When sifting through the many sunscreen options, it makes sense to opt for ones with organic or healthy ingredients and antioxidants. This ensures skin looks great with no damage.

Air dry your hair whenever possible to prevent exposing your hair to heat damage. All the heat from styling tools can do major damage to your scalp and hair. Put your hairdryer on the lowest setting to avoid damage to your hair. Taking good care of your hair will ensure that it is soft and healthy for many years.

Baking soda is the secret to shiny hair. Mix a little baking soda with your regular amount of shampoo. Then you would wash your hair as normal. This will restore your hair’s luster.

Regardless of any other measures you take to improve your skin, you need to stay hydrated. Water cleanses your body and helps to remove toxins, which improves the health and appearance of your skin.

When you use heated hair appliances, use hair products that are made specifically for use with these types of appliances. Regularly blow-drying or curling your hair without such products can cause significant damage. Using hair products which contain heat protectants can reduce the amount of damage that the appliances cause to your hair and make it look shiny, too.

To prevent your hair from going gray, eat a teaspoon worth of some curry leaf chutney daily. This contains nutrients that your body needs to provide your hair’s pigment, and it helps you hair stay healthy. You could also attempt adding scented rosemary oil on your hair. This also helps improve the health and color of your hair.

You can make your foundation last longer if you mix it with moisturizer. Additional benefits to doing so include more SPF for your face, as well as a natural glow.

Before using a blow dryer, spray a bit of ‘hot spray’ onto your damp hair. You can find this type of product in the beauty section of Target or Walmart or even at Sally Beauty Supply. This spray is great at helping hair dry faster while preventing split ends. It prevents moisture from escaping and smells great to boot!

If you wear makeup, invest in a proper set of brushes. Although brushes can get quite pricey, they make a huge difference in the final quality of your appearance. When you can’t afford a lot, check online to find sales and add the brushes to your collection as you can afford them.

Many people realize that being beautiful is not something you were either born having or not having. Maybe you don’t think you’re as hot as you could be, but that article can make it easy for you to put your best foot forward. Stay positive and you’ll look and feel better in no time.

Kenny Farr has worked as an equipment manager limited to Oregon, and without another program for comparison he acknowledges his sense of normalcy has become warped like a rubber sole. Last season Oregon football chose its uniforms from a pool of eight jerseys, eight pants, six helmets, seven cleats and six socks. Then add helmet decals and gloves. Finally, multiply that by about 100 players. Farr, now in charge of solely football, is usually a master of spreadsheets.

“I guess I like the organized chaos of it,” he says, “If you only had one helmet it looks like it could be kind of … boring.”
    It had not been always like this. He didn’t always have a row of NFL helmets on his shelf signed by everyone from Ducks in the pros to Ray Lewis and Howie Long. Cornerback Darrelle Revis – who played at the University of Pittsburgh — once shipped a New York Jets helmet west in thanks for receiving one of the “care packages” Oregon sends its alums who make an active NFL roster, along with special VIPs.

Farr located Eugene from Grants Pass in 1997 and discovered his way into the equipment room as a student manager. It was only one year earlier that Knight asked his famous question of football coach Mike Bellotti: “What can we have to go to the next level?” It was only three seasons after Oregon wore a mix of Riddell and Nike uniforms en route to its first Rose Bowl berth in 37 years.

Knight and Oregon ultimately reshaped this program with glass, steel, speed and the spread offense. But with rubber, leather and air cushioning, the Ducks have gone a step further, creeping to the forefront of the imagination of sneaker collectors across the world, some of whom have likely never watched a single Ducks game.

Looking beyond Bowerman’s waffle trainers and the typical, retail sneakers Nike has co-opted into Duck colors, Oregon’s the recent past of customized player-edition Nikes began in 2003. Home white and road green versions of LeBron James’ second signature shoe were instant hits.

“That kind of exploded,” DePaula says.
    It had not been until 2009, however, that Nike’s Air Jordan model, its flagship shoe, met Oregon, its flagship school.

The idea’s genesis is hazy but what’s clear is Knight, former head coach Chip Kelly and Tinker Hatfield — Nike’s VP of Creative Concepts, an original Jordan designer and a former letter-winning Duck pole vaulter — were the driving forces. Now, Hatfield designs the Oregon Jordans largely by himself.

Though the designs for each Jordan are intended at least two decades ago, the updated colors and accents made them unlike any previous iteration. Each time the sneakers are revealed to the players, two things happen: They go wild and Farr’s popularity skyrockets.

“My phone blows up those days with (Ducks) in the NFL, ‘How can we find some good?'” Farr says. “For the right people and former players we want to take care of them but there are a lot of calls from people who are friends of men and it’s like, I can’t do that. It’s nothing personal against them but it’s not my stuff to give you. There has to be a line drawn.”

The Oregon Jordans will most likely never be released at retail and with such limited supply comes delirious demand. DePaula says he’s seen pairs of recent Oregon-edition Foamposite Ones that retail for $250 selling for $700, and perhaps they are available in select stores. For a rare UO Jordan, price can stretch into the thousands. Ten Oregon Jordans were recently listed on eBay with asking prices exceeding $3,000.

Oregon’s amount of security over its Jordans stockpile can feel akin to a government’s watchful eye over a valuable arsenal. To reduce players’ temptation to promote, the Ducks issue Jordans sometimes only for a certain game before requiring the shoes checked in until Nike and Oregon would like them worn again. Shoes also have identifying details for example a player’s number often attached to, though motivated sellers can simply cover the marks with tape, for example, when advertising them online.

Even the Jordans that celebrities and special Nike athletes receive are frequently logged.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

The forum ‘AskAlbert’ is closed to new topics and replies.