THE ELECTION DISSENTERS HAVE ORGANIZED! BOYCOTT THE 2012 ELECTION!
The Call to Boycott the 2012 Presidential Election is experiencing a spike in interest, enthusiasm, activity and actions. In this post I will provide for you some of the updates currently taking place with regard to the 2012 Presidential Election Boycott!
1. THE OFFICIAL PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WEBSITE IS UP AND EXPERIENCING HEAVY TRAFFIC!
The site is very comprehensive and expands daily as the movement grows with new actions. To learn more about the Boycott and to comment visit www.electionboycott2012.org
2. THE ELECTION BOYCOTT IN THE MEDIA!
LINH DINH author of the COUNTERPUNCH ARTICLE, “Time to Boycott the Election” http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/08/14/time-to-boycott-the-election/ presented the case to Boycott the Presiential Election on PRESS-TV, here : http://wwwwsonneteighteencom.blogspot.com/2012/08/americans-should-boycott-election.html
3. THE PROLETARIAN CENTER FOR RESEARCH, EDUCATION, AND CULTURE HAS OFFICIALLY ENDORSED THE PREZ BOYCOTT! The blog post regarding the Boycott endorsement can be found here: http://prolecenter.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/boycott-the-2012-election/
4. CINDY SHEEHAN HOSTED A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION BOYCOTT NATIONAL CONFERENCE CALL ON HER SOAPBOX : “Thinking Outside the Ballot Box!” The audio to the program is here: https://prolecenter.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/cindy-sheehans-soapbox-thinking-outside-the-ballot-box/
And A-Infos Radio Project and others posted the audio, too: http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/62932
5. THE ELECTION BOYCOTT IS WORKING TO “BUILD A CULTURE OF RESISTANCE”
Some ask, ‘What will the Election Boycott DO?” “What will it accomplish?” This action, as with any action does not show a direct ‘result’. It not if we do A then that result in B. It’s not like that. A very important contribution of the Election Boycott is that it BUILDS A CULTURE OF RESISTANCE as per Glen Ford of Black Agenda Report: “… what we do need are organizations that are willng to confront power…willing to identify who the enemy is and to call them out… to make sense of emerging realities…. to involve as many people as possible in forceful and sustained opposition to those who do harm to the the people. A real movement builds a ‘culture of resistance’….a widely held belief that is it is right to resist…” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUf6nSLl0a0
6. I WILL SPEAKING AT MAY DAY BOOKS IN MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA TO DELIVER A TALK ON THE BOYCOTT ON OCTOBER 10th! The talk will be hosted by the group ‘Building Utopia’. Stay tuned for info and updates.
7. THE ELECTION BOYCOTT COMES TO NEW MEXICO STATE UNIVERSITY ON SEPTEMBER 25th
8. FORMER VOTERS ARE COLLECTIVELY FORMALLY PUTTING THE SYSTEM ON NOTICE!
Here is pdf of voter cancellation letter to formally denounce your participation of their fraudulent federal government.
9. ELECTION DISSENTERS BURNED THEIR VOTER ID CARDS AT OBAMA HEADQUARTERS IN CHICAGO DURING THE DNC CONVENTION! (Check out the fabulous pictures!)
10. ELECTION BOYCOTTER TED RALL CREATED A SPECIAL BOYCOTT ‘TOON FOR US AS A GIFT TO THE BOYCOTT!
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
At both the DNC and the RNC Theatrical Convention Shows a public “vote” was cast. At each convention a party leader would go up to the podium and direct the audience to say ‘YAY’ if they were in favor of the item or ‘NAY’ if they were opposed. Whichever roar was the loudest indicated the selection of the voters.
However, the Ruling Class had something else in mind.
The teleprompter for each convention had a pre-written text for the speaker of the outcome of the ‘YAY’ or ‘NAY’ vote, which had been entered into the teleprompter prior to the audience’s response.
The Dems were challenged a bit more as the audience didn’t cooperate and so the speaker demanded a ‘do over’ until the audience response matched the pre-determined outcome.